Terms ANd Services
The term 'StrivEdge' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose virtual office is 9465, Wilshire Boulevard,Suite 300, Beverly Hills, California, 90212 - U.S. and registered address is Office no: 14, A-ward, Kubernagar, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 382340 - India. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
1) The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice and StrivEdge is not liable to you for such changes.
2) StrivEdge does not provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and StrivEdge cannot accept responsibility for any losses incurred due to malfunction, the website or any part of it.
3) Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
4) This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions. This excludes the downloading, copying and/or printing of pages of the website for personal, non-commercial home use only.
5) Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
6) From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
7) You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without StrivEdge's prior written consent.
8) The client is expected to test fully any application or programming relating to a site developed by StrivEdge before being made generally available for use. Where “bugs”, errors or other issues are found after the site is live, StrivEdge will endeavour (but is not obliged to) to correct these issues to meet the standards of function outlined in the brief.
9) StrivEdge will not be liable for any costs incurred, compensation or loss of earnings due to the work carried out on behalf of the client or any of the clients appointed agents.
10) StrivEdge makes no warranty that the functionality of the website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected or that the website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or anything else which may be harmful or destructive.
11) If accounts are not settled or StrivEdge has not been contacted regarding the delay, access to the related website may be denied.
12) Fees relating to web hosting or domain names or task must be paid prior to the expiration date of the said service. If the fees remain unpaid at the time of expiration, we will with immediate effect, cancel said service and any data held by said service will be removed.
13) We make every effort to service the order/s placed with us as per the specifications and timelines mentioned against each product. If due to any reason, unavoidable circumstances or beyond the limitations of the merchants the order is not shipped by the seller then the order shall be cancelled and refunded.
14) In the event the order/service is delivered and has been cancelled for refund due to service product fault, delivery of wrong product, incomplete product, etc. the refund is processed.
15) If any of these terms and conditions should be determined to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason by any court of competent jurisdiction then such term or condition shall be severed and the remaining terms and conditions shall survive and remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
16) Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India or other regulatory authority.